Version 1.2 of FieldSurvey is being prepped for submission to the iTunes App Store. It has some nice enhancements:
- Additional fields for Survey,
- Support for export to eBirds (eBird Record Format),
- Support for export to Eremaea,
- Support for OpenGIS® Encoding export (the KML file format needed for uploads to Google maps),
- Support for GPS eXchange export (GPX file format),
- A new FieldSurvey Summary export,
- Ability to increment or decrement an item's observations by more than 1 at a time,
- Support for printing and saving maps,
- Several new preference settings, and
- Other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
I hope you find these additional features useful, but more are on the way.
Here's a hint, though: if you haven't already, buy Version 1.1.1 now before Version 1.2 is released.